Thursday, September 22, 2011

The Tiny Kitchen Blog Has a Mission Statement

I post recipes for real, good food. I also post tips that may be helpful if you're a broke graduate student living in a small apartment with a tiny kitchen. Some of my recipes are vegan; most of my recipes are vegetarian. I haven't officially renounced meat, but I've found that it's cheaper and easier to cook for one person when you cook vegetarian (that's Tip #1). Plus, all of my recipes are delicous as they are. I don't use fancy ingredients (you won't find truffles in ANY of my recipes), unless it's a particular chili pepper or spice. (I'm a Californian girl at heart, and I tend to assume that these things are readily available everywhere.)I should also warn you that you won't find the following foods in my blog (in no particular order): capers, peas, veal, sauerkraut, soy meat substitutes, margarine, brussel sprouts, shortening, spaghetti, or trout.

No comments:

Post a Comment